Spa Etiquette & Policies
- We recommend that you arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please be aware that if you arrive late to your appointment, we may have to shorten the length of your service to accommodate our next guest. Regardless of the length of the treatment you receive, you will be responsible for the full price of your scheduled session.
- Please notify us of any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when you schedule your appointment.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, we require 24 hours notice. Please call 412.904.3223. If no one answers, leave your message on our voicemail.
- Appointments cancelled 24 hours prior will not be charged.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled price.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service(s).
Thank you for understanding.
*Beginning 12/4/17, a credit card is required to book appointments.
- For parties of 4 or more, please contact us at 412.904.3223, for group booking policies and availability. A completed contract and deposit are required to secure your appointment and arranged pricing.
- Exclusive use of the spa is available; please inquire for fees & available dates.
- Costs vary by request.
Gift certificates are available and can be accepted for services and products only. Please note, all Gift Certificates expire one year from purchase.
All Gift Certificate Sales are Final - No Refunds
Call 412.904.3223 for more information.
EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
For your convenience, Eminence Organic Skin Care products can be purchased on site to continue your beauty rituals between spa visits.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard and VISA.
- Gratuities graciously accepted by Cash.